to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rainbows in the Day

The sun has been coming out and that is when I go out to play. After a little bit it starts to rain and the sun is still out. And then I start to look around in the sky. And if I don’t see any thing I go to the front of the house .And if I see something I run up to my house door and open the door and then I yell ”there is a rainbow.” And then all of the little kids come running out to see it. And if they don’t see it they say ”where is it.” And then I show them. so what do you do after you see a rainbow?

~written by our 9yod Toveli.  She wrote this as a blog post for a closed blog with other students, and she chose these colours to represent the rainbow.  I thought it was very creative, and wanted to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment